Add the right finishing touches to your makeup with the Fan Brush Big 01 from C2P PRO. Designed with the best quality material, this brush picks up pigments well and helps deliver them streak-free on your skin to get a professional finish. The fan shape and large size of the brush make application easy for all kinds of powder products. Use this for a full face highlight or to get a neat chiseled blush and bronzer application. Its densely packed feather-touch soft bristles help you get a perfectly defined contour around the cheekbones and forehead. It can also be used for the application of a highlighter or bronzer on other body parts, and cover large areas easily. It's also super practical to dust off excess powder or clean up eyeshadow fallouts during makeup as it's easy to go around the eyes.
Why you’ll love it?
Made of superior quality sable hair.
Super soft touch
For a luxe makeup experience.
Ideal for contour, blush, bronzer, highlight
Densely packed bristles for ultra-sharp effect.
How to use?
1. Dab the flat side of the brush (not merely the tip) gently onto the product to pick the pigments.
2. Tap the brush slightly on the handle with your finger to get rid of the excess.
3. With a gentle hand, go over the areas with the flat side in a light sweeping motion.
Become a fan of your own makeup artistry!
1. How to use this brush for highlighting parts of your face?
- Dab the brush gently in your powder highlighter, get rid of excess, and sweep the brush from the top of your cheekbones upwards towards your temple. Continue until you achieve the desired effect. For highlighting the bridge of your nose, cupid’s bow, below the brow bone, we recommend you use the Fan Brush Mini 20 for precise application.
2. How to use this brush for contouring the face?
- Using the tip of the brush, pick the contour or bronzer and buff it back and forth under your cheekbones, from the ends of your lips to your earlobe to create a precise yet blended line for the effect.