Applying eyeliner can bring out the density of your eyes and make them look even more intense. With just a simple stroke, it can make the eyes look even bigger and more prominent. You can always play with an eyeliner look, be it you like a butterfly effect or a daily wing, the choice is up to you. C2P Pro Colour Eyeliners are smudge-proof, waterproof, and can give the desired color in just one single stroke. There is a diverse range of color options in C2P Pro Colour Eyeliners, so you can even change the color of the liners as per your attire or your desired look. Its multiple benefits like being paraben-free, mineral oil-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free make it long-lasting and non-irritating to the skin.
- The highly pigmented formula will give you intense color in one single stroke.
- C2P color eyeliners are smudge-proof, water-resistant and are non-transferable, so you don‚ have to worry about the sweat or any other problems that can spoil the look.
- The lightweight formula makes it non-irritating for the skin to wear for the longest time.
C2P Color eyeliners come with a wide variety of shades so you can match them with your current outfit or a contrasting look.
Black 01: Black is the classic dense shade. Its thick smudge-free formula will keep you sorted for an entire day with one simple stroke.
White 02: White eyeliners are the new ins in the eye makeup world. You can carry that white look for an outing.
Blue 03: This splendid blue hue will accentuate those bold features making you stand out from the crowd. The aqua shade will make your eyes look deeper than the ocean.
Majestic Green 04: The mesmerizing green potion in this shade will bring out the intensity of your eyes. So, let the magical eyes talk for themselves with the green liner.
Golden 05: Gold liners make the features even bolder and the shine of this product is unmatchable. The thick golden formula makes it perfect for Indian attires.
Copper 08: This astonishing shade of copper holds the capacity to take everyone‚ breath away in a single look. The show must start with the copper shine on your eyes.
How to apply:
- Always shake the bottle of the liner before use.
- Pull out the brush and see if there is excess product, you can remove it by wiping it off.
- Start applying the product from the middle of the upper eyelash and glide it towards the outer portion of the lash.
- In order to create a winged look, follow the lower eyelash.
- Then from the middle of the eyes, glide the liner towards the inside of the eyes in a thin stroke.
- Now, if you see any gaps, try to fill them up carefully.
You are all set to go.
Ingredients: Aqua,pearl powders,colors,magnesium aluminum silicate,xanthan gum,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,pearl powder