Turn up the best airbrush makeup game with the Air Brush Series - UHA02 (Red) from C2P Pro. To get the best result for your Airbrush makeup it's important to use the best tools and techniques. Use this 220-240 V airbrush compressor to power your airbrush gun and get the right airflow and delivery. Designed for professionals, it is compatible with dual action air guns and suitable for airbrush makeup as well as airbrush nail art. It also comes with a built-in regulator, 3 power settings and a long flex air hose pipe for safe and convenient use. With a sleek and compact body, it's ideal to move around and use in salons and workstations as well as for travels. Carry it with you for your next airbrush makeup appointment with immense ease!
Why you’ll love it?
Sleep and compact body
Portable and travel friendly.
Power and precision
220-240 V power for precise airflow and best results.
Designed for professionals
Superior quality and latest technology.
Compatible with Dual air gun
Supports dual-action airbrush guns.
How to use?
1. Attach the flex air hose pipe into the machine, twist to secure it.
2. Attach the other end of the air hose to the bottom of your Air gun.
3. Plug the compressor into a power outlet.
4. Turn on the switch on the compressor body, adjust the power settings and it's ready to start your airbrush makeup.
Airbrush to perfection with the C2P Pro Air Brush Series
1. Is it suitable for all kinds of airbrush makeup?
- Yes, the compressor is an ideal attachment for power most airbrush tools and guns and is perfectly suitable for light to intense airbrushing tools.
2. Is the device dual voltage?
- No, the device is suitable for 220-240 V.
3. What all airguns is it compatible with?
- The device is compatible with any single or dual action top-feed airbrush gun. You can check out the Airsto Air Brush Gun - S1 and A09 which are designed to be its perfect match.
4. Does the compressor vibrate?
- The motor of the device does vibrate as is normal to its functioning, however nominally. This in no way affects your precision and control over the airgun as it is attached through a flex air hose that doesn't vibrate and gives you perfect results.