A lightweight powder commonly used post foundation by the professionals. The product helps in setting the base of the makeup for a significantly long-lasting look of the concealer and the foundation. It can do wonders for the people with oily skin to achieve that luminous look. The product is easily blendable therefore, one does not need to make a lot of effort while blending. The weightless texture of the product, visibly smoothens the skin leaving you with youthful skin.
Different shades for different skin tones
SUNKISSED 01: This shade is generally used for darker skin tone.
MOONKISS 02: The shade is used for sun tanned skin tone users.
PETAL 03: Petal shade is used for pinkish skin tone to bring out and highlight the natural skin tone even more.
WHEAT 04: The color is specially used for a warm skin tone.
COLORLESS 05: This color is best suited for neutral skin tone.
BANANA 06: The yellow-colored powder is specifically designed for the users of fair to medium fair complexion. Its natural color instantly matches the skin tone perfectly and gives that non greasy effect.
- C2P HD Translucent powder is highly blendable in nature with a wrinkle blurring effect.
- The soft focus effect provides light coverage and the light weight makes it non irritating on the skin.
- Majorly used by the professionals for baking and polishing of foundation base.
- Makes the makeup sweat proof and long lasting.
- For a non cakey & long lasting effect.
How to apply:
Translucent powder is really easy in its application.
- Take a small quantity of the product on a powder brush or a beauty blender.
- Tap the brush gently so as to remove the excess powder from the lid of your brush.
- Start applying the product from the center of the face taking small quantities at a time.
- Spread it all over the face.
- Reapply the powder on your T zones if you have oily skin.
You are all set to go.
Ingredients: talc,titanium dioxide,rice starch,oxide colors,fragrance